- The Orient area has a rich abundance of remarkable natural resources. With great access to the Colville National Forest and other great treasures, Orient offers opportunities for hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, ATVing, camping and much more.
Here are some resources for getting closer to nature in the Orient area:
- Colville National Forest
- Sherman Creek State Wildlife Recreation Area – 20 miles
- Little Pend Oreille National Wildlife Refuge – 48 miles
- Davis Lake Campground – 20 miles
- Pierre Lake Campground – 7 miles
- Summit Lake Campground – 7.2 miles
- Lake Ellen Campground – 13 miles SW of Kettle Falls
- For more information about camping in and around the Orient area, contact:
Three Rivers Ranger District
255 W. 11th Avenue
Kettle Falls, WA 99141
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. -4 p.m.
Orient sits at the bottom of First Thought Mountain. Check out these great views from the top…