Any application, required policies, procedures, evaluations, plans and reports are readily available to parents and other members of the public through the District’s Special Education office and/or the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction.
For your convenience links have been provided below to the individual policies. A printer friendly version of the complete policy document can be obtained here.
Any errors, omissions or typos contained in this publication are unintentional and will be addressed promptly when brought to our attention.
These notices are also posted in the Orient Family/STUDENT Handbook, at the District office.
Questions or complaints regarding any of these policies can be directed to Sherry Cowbrough – Orient School Principal and Orient School District Superintendent.
- BP# 3205- Sexual Harassment of Students Prohibited
- BP# 3205- Sexual Harassment of Students Prohibited Procedure
- BP# 3207- Prohibition of Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying
- BP# 3207P- Prohibition of Harassment, Intimidation, and bullying Procedure
- BP# 3210- Nondiscrimination
- BP# 3210P- Nondiscrimination Procedure
- BP# 3112- Social emotional Climate
- BP# 3211- Gender Inclusive School
- BP# 3211P- Gender-Inclusive School Procedure
- BP# 5010- Nondiscrimination and Affirmative Action
- BP# 5010P- Nondiscrimination and Affirmative Action Procedure
- BP# 5011- Sexual Harassment of District Staff Prohibited
- BP# 5011P- Sexual Harassment of District Staff Prohibited Procedure
- BP# 6700- Nutrition, Health, and Physical Education
- 2021-2022 Orient Calendar
- OSD Handbook
- Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying Protocol