Any application, required policies, procedures, evaluations, plans and reports are readily available to parents and other members of the public through the District’s Special Education office and/or the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction.
For your convenience links have been provided below to the individual policies. A printer friendly version of the complete policy document can be obtained here.
Any errors, omissions or typos contained in this publication are unintentional and will be addressed promptly when brought to our attention.
These notices are also posted in the Orient Family/STUDENT Handbook, at the District office.
Questions or complaints regarding any of these policies can be directed to Sherry Cowbrough – Orient School Principal and Orient School District Superintendent.
- Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA)
- Safety in Schools and Civility Statement – Prohibition of Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Section 504 (ADA)
- Special Education * Child Find * Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Title I
- Highly Capable
- Educational Services for Displaced Youth Homeless
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Health Conditions
- Prohibition of Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco
- Prohibition of Dangerous Weapons
- Chemical Substances Management